Question #24340

Bank loans in Ireland - student loans?

Is there such thing in Ireland where you can get a lend of money for college fees /expenses, that you can repay upon completion of studies (3-4 years later) ?

  • sunshine_mel

Yes. It's called a student loan.

  • Tavy

Financing your Studies in Ireland | EFG - European Funding Guide