Question #24430

I need help with the landlord problems?

  • Nuff Sed

Go back to your original question, click "edit" and then "update" and type in a bit more detail about what actual question you want to ask. That way we can try to help you better.

  • ?

Consult With Some Legal Adviser

  • DEBS

Many problems in life can be resolved with better communication skills.

  • loanmasterone

We know and understand that you are having landlord problems.

  • Elaine M

More details. No way to answer your question the way it is.

  • R P

We can give more informed answers if you post some details of what you perceive as problems with your landlord.

  • ?

Consult a legal consultant.

  • realtor.sailor

A statement followed by a question mark does not make it a question! Do you have one?

  • Maxi

Do you! SO first you need to ask the question so people can answer including the country you live in and your tenancy status

  • tro

I don't see them here