Question #24524

From an insurance POV ,how do I buy a small motorhome or travel trailer and become a permanent resident of the American road?

  • Entidtil

Simply visit an insurance agent/broker and insure your RV.

  • Robsteriark

You’re going to have to register the vehicle with a DMV office somewhere, so will also need a geographical postal address, not least so there is a fixed address where documents and notices may be served to you.

  • g

Your jurisdiction's DMV will require that you provide a permanent address of residency for the motorhome or travel trailer's title and registration. The same address must be used for insurance purposes as well.