Question #47725

What is the most difficult country for a dual UK/Dutch Citizen to emigrate to via employment: US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UAE?

Or Singapore, Hong Kong or Cayman Islands, especially if HR is your profession?

  • luddite

HR isn't a profession.

  • Foofa

Of those nations, labor laws in Canada and Australia are the most similar to labor laws in the EU. So with some additional education in local policies those places might be the best fit. US labor law is more similar to that of Latin America and the middle east where workers have far fewer protections. The problem this person will have is that few nations have a shortage of HR professionals and so wouldn't be inclined to need to import and train a foreigner on how to do the job.